Milford House is a prominent office building fronting Rydon Lane at the gateway to Pynes Hill Office Park close to Junction 30 of the M5 motorway.
- Impressive foyer with balconies
- Suspended ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Anti-glare light fittings
- Raised floors
- Male & female WCs on each floor
- Shower facilities
- Two passenger lifts
- Open plan flexible floor layouts
Exeter is the regional and administrative centre for Devon and is one of the fastest growing cities in the UK. Milford House is situated in a prime and prominent position just off
the A379 in the established office campus location of Pynes Hill less than 1 mile from Junction 30 of the M5 motorway and less that 3 miles from Exeter City Centre with regular
Pynes Hill is Exeter’s premier office park. It benefits from having a new Costa Coffee at its entrance and being in close proximity to Rydon Lane Retail Park and Ludwell Valley Park,
one of six Valley Parks managed by the Devon Wildlife Trust. Other occupiers in the immediate location include Brewin Dolphin, Michelmores Solicitors, AXA and the NHS.
High specification, refurbished building provides accommodation of a high quality and impressive design over three floors. The floor plate provides open plan accommodation with two access points from a central core.
The specification includes:
• Impressive refurbished double height entrance/reception
• Well configured floor plate (to be refurbished) with excellent natural light
• Terrace with far reaching views
• Suspended ceilings
• Air conditioning
• Anti-glare/LED light fittings
• Full access raised floors
• High specification & refurbished male, female and disabled WCs on each floor
• Shower facilities on each floor and new dedicated ground floor shower room
• Two passenger lifts
• Recently refurbished external seating / break out
• Cycle storage
• Dedicated EV chargers.
An Energy Performance Certificate has been carried out on this property (for the whole building) and the current performance band is showing as B (score of 50).
There is a service charge to cover the maintenance and upkeep of external areas and common parts which is recharged to the tenants on a proportionate basis. Further details on request.
Details of rateable values which apply to the suites are available from the Agents. For confirmation of the rates payable you are advised to contact Exeter City Councils Business Rate department on 01302 277888.
The accommodation is available by way of new effectively full repairing and insuring lease.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT if applicable.