High quality waterfront office building with parking.
- Modern three storey office accommodation
- Cedar panelling and stonefaced walls
- Windows are double-glazed metal framed units in timber surrounds
- Carpet covered raised floor system
- Suspended ceilings with recessed fluorescent category II lighting (some LG3 sensor fittings)
- Gas fired central heating system serving perimeter radiators
- 8 person passenger lift to all floors
- Showers and tea points on each floor
- Three compartment in-floor trunking for power
- Data and telecom cabling
- Tarmac surfaced access roads
- 41 car parking spaces
The property was built in two stages, with the original building completed in 1996 and subsequently extended in 2001. It provides modern three storey office accommodation totalling 17,416 ft² (1,618 m²) with undercroft and surface parking.
The attractive external design incorporates extensive cedar panelling and stone-faced walls under a pitched roof of plastisol-coated metal sheet cladding. The windows are double-glazed metal framed units in timber surrounds.
The internal specification includes carpet covered raised floor system, plastered and painted internal walls, suspended ceilings with recessed fluorescent category II lighting (some LG3 sensor fittings) and a gas fired central heating system serving perimeter radiators. There is an 8 person passenger lift to all floors, separate male and female WCs, a disabled WC, showers and tea points on each floor. Three compartment in-floor trunking for power, data and telecom cabling has also been installed. Externally there are tarmac surfaced access roads and brick paviour parking areas providing 41 car parking spaces.
Rateable Value 2010: £219,000
UBR multiplier 2011/2012: 43.3p in the £
Mast House can be used as offices within Class B1 a) and b) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 2010.
Terms of Availability
Mast House is available to let as a whole or in part as individual suites or combination of floors. For details and terms contact the agents.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.