Constructed in 2017, Emperor House comprises a Grade A office headquarters building totalling 22,660 sq ft, with a surface car park providing 80 spaces (including 4 disabled).
- Emperor House is situated in a prominent position on Exeter’s premier Business Park fronting junction 29 of the M5 motorway
- Strategic location with easy access to Exeter city centre
- Exeter out of town office market has attracted many high profile occupiers including the Met Office, EDF and Royal Mail
- High specification Grade A office building with VRV comfort cooling, double glazing and solar panels
- Total area of 22,660 sq ft (2,105.18 sq m)
- Let to 5A1 covenant Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Ltd Plc with 9.37 years remaining to expiry and 4.37 years to break
- Total income of £432,525 per annum which equates to £19.08 per sq ft
Emperor House is prominently situated on Exeter’s premier out of town business park located off junction 29 of the M5 motorway, approximately 4 miles east of Exeter city centre. Exeter Business Park offers excellent accessibility to the national motorway network, A30 and A38 Devon Expressway.
Other occupiers on the park include EDF, Exeter Medical, Vistry Partnerships, First Databank UK Ltd, Select Statistical Services Limited, Oxygen Conservation, Atass and Ashfords Solicitors.
The Exeter Office Market
The Exeter out of town market comprises of 3,000,000 sq ft and can be divided
into three premier locations being west of the M5 within the Exeter city boundaries
which includes Pynes Hill, Peninsula Park and Exeter Business Park, and east of
Junction 29 and 30 of the M5 including the Science Park and Skypark.
The out-of-town market remains attractive due to the city centre becoming difficult
to access at peak travel times and has attracted many national occupiers over
recent years including the Met Office, EDF Energy Plc, Ashfords Solicitors and
Devon and Cornwall Police.
Rents remain on an upward trend as shown by Pynes Hill which is achieving £20.00
psf, similarly at Exeter Business Park , £24.00 psf at Winslade Park and £25.60 psf
which is being quoted at the Science Park.